upcoming shows and events
- May 5 & 6, Northern Star Quilt Guild Show, Western Connecticut University, Danbury, CT.
- June 1, 2 & 3. Quilters Unlimited of Northern Virginia Quilt Show, Dulles Expo Center, Chantilly, VA
- June 14, American Sewing Guild, Easton, PA. Lecture and workshop
- July 25, Milford Valley Quilt Guild, Lecture and Demo
- September 13-16, Pennsylvania Quilt Extravaganza, Greater Philadelphia Convention Center, Oaks, PA
for fabric/quilt shop owners and guild program directors!
Bucklebee bags make excellent classes! Joan will come to your guild, quilt or fabric shop or other event and teach any Bucklebee pattern.
Bucklebee knows handbags. And we know that quilters often love to make bags. Book Joan for a fun, upbeat and highly informative talk for guild meetings or shows. Besides inspiration and energy, she brings years of expertise and a basketful of giveaways to your event.
Your shop needs Bucklebee patterns--fresh designs that are accessible to makers of all skill levels. We'll sew a shop sample from your fabric to help your customers see just how beautiful our handbags are made up in fabric you want to feature. And we can support your pattern sales with hardware kits and real leather straps, too--all with barcoding to make your inventory control easy.
Now booking classes/lectures/trunkshows for 2018. Dates are filling up fast! Interested? Just email Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org